Connect Ipad To Wd My Cloud
The WD My Cloud is an easy to use storage device that allows you to save photos and data, and is connected directly into your Wi-Fi network. It supports the new versions of Safari, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome.
Like any other device, the WD MY Cloud comes with a mobile application that is suitable for both iOS and Android devices.
- Now, to set up the WD MY Cloud to iPad, you must first set up the device on a computer.
- Connect my cloud device to your Mac or Windows and do the initial setup.
- Use password protection to safe-keep your device.
- Once the setup is complete, the WD Dashboard will now appear showing you the available space and other information.
- You can download the WD MY Cloud application from the iOS app store.
- WD MY Cloud downloads- that will redirect you to the app store.
- Once you launch the iPad home screen, you can follow either of the two steps provided above.
- So once you finish downloading, it will take a few seconds for the installation to complete.
- Once you open the My Cloud app, it will display a blue screen reading the message ‘Welcome to my cloud’.
- The WD application will show you four slides about how my cloud is useful for your device, swipe right until you see the login page.
- Use the password and the username you had given while setting up your WD MY Cloud to your computer.
- Once you log in, the application will show the number of devices connected to your email address.
- Select the device that you want to connect to iPad and click Add To My Account.
- Once select a device, it will ask what kind of backup you would like to perform for the selected device.
- Or, Wi-Fi & Cellular data.
- Select either of the two options and click OK.
- Your iPad screen will now show the list of folders in your iPad device to perform a backup.