How to recover data from inaccessible WD PC hard drive
Do the following guidelines to restore data from the inaccessible WD PC hard drive.
- On Windows 10/8.1/8/7 operating system, press the Windows+R keys together to open the Run box.
- Type diskmgmt.msc and then tap Enter.
- Now, right-click the WD External hard drive to view the Context menu.
- From the Context menu, choose Format.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions on the Wizard.
- Select the correct file system and finish the repairing process using Disk Management.
- Now, open the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for the Western Digital hard drive data recovery once the installation is complete.
- Right-click the WD hard drive partition from the Hard Disk Drives list.
- Next, click the Scan button to proceed.
- Now, select the files that you want to recover and click the Recover button..
- Check whether all the selected data has been restored.
- You can also preview the files you wish to recover.
- To preview the file, right-click on it, and choose the Preview option.